Create, notifications, settings, profile and help
- Any manager or employee can register sickness absence on any manager or employee. The acting manager and persons with rights to the sickness absence in a team can see and write in the dialogues as well as finish the sickness absence process.
- Create a manager or employee here and add them to a team or department.
- It is possible to invite a person who is not created in the system and a part of a team to TDP (team development plan) and 360 degree manager evaluation.
- In the inbox you will find your invitations to different questionnaires as well as your archive, tasks and profile.
- See your tasks and edit their status.
- Access the main organisation here. Get an overview of the lineup, which employees are in which teams, delete or remove employees from teams, edit employees’ data and assign rights etc.
- Access the organization for your workplace assessment here.
- Search for employees, edit their profiles, give an employee super user rights and delete employees.
- View activities made in your profile.
- See and edit questionnaires, create different setups for each module, select available languages, upload logo etc..
- Access your profile.
- Edit your e-mail address, select website language and language in questionnaires (if there are several languages made available), change password, see delegations, see secretaries and give support permission.
- Log out.
Under the question mark you will find our manuals.
When you are in the EDP dialogue of an employee, you will see a blue icon with a wrench on it. Through this, you can access several things regarding the specific employee.
- See and adjust your notes for the employee.
- Access employee’s CV.
- See the employee’s scores in the competence spiderweb.
- See the manager’s preferred score for the employee.
- See tasks regarding the employee.