How to make an employee your secretary
Managers can select a secretary if the person is already registered in the system. The secretary can access everything the manager can except dialogues, minutes and anything confidential.
The secretary can:
- create a new EDP dialogue and send the questionnaire out without seeing anything confidential
- create departments, teams and employees
- edit departments, teams, employee lists and data as well as delegate rights to employees.
1. Go to the profile icon in the top right corner and click “Profile”.
2. Go to the tab ”My secretaries” on the left (green arrow). Write the employee’s name (yellow arrow) and click “Save” (red arrow).
3. The employee now has an extra bar in their profile where they can log in as secretary for you. See “Secretary’s manual”.