The process statistics will give you an overview of organisation’s workplace assessment.
Each manager can see how many workplace assessment dialogues have been held in their teams. The owner of the organisation, HR administrators and department managers will be able to see the status of the workplace assessment in the entire organisation.
1. Go to the workplace assessment module and click ”Menu”. Choose “Process statistics” (red arrow).
2. These are the options for statistics.
1) Choose a start and end date to see the statistics for the specific period. Be aware that all data from the workplace assessment started within this period will count. This means that in the period for entire March, minutes or action plans from April will be shown if the dialogue round was started in March.
2) Choose the department you want to see statistics for. If you have the administrative permissions in the organisation (department manager, owner, or HR administrator), you can see statistics for specific managers.
3) Click the bar to see the statistics.
4) This is the statistics. Use the grey bar at the bottom or the green arrows to scroll to the side, so all numbers are visible.
5). Click to unfold the organisation for a full overview of the statistics.