• You define incident categories.
• You set up the report form and allocate roles for distributing and handling each type of incident.
• The employee reports an incident by completing the form, and they can also take a photo with their phone, where relevant.
• The allocated case manager receives the incident report.
• The case manager goes over the incident, considers the need for anonymity, and delegates responsibilities.
• Agreements are made, with deadlines and owners.
• Reminders ahead of deadlines ensure action is taken.
• Data is stored confidentially and in accordance with GDPR.