Report near misses or abusive behaviour
Evovia's digital tool offers a simple process for reporting near misses, abusive behaviour, and other incidents that need to be brought to the organisation's attention. Role allocations and a structured process help you take ownership, while agreements with reminders ensure that reports are acted on.
How Evovia's incident reports work
• You define incident categories.
• You set up the report form and allocate roles for distributing and handling each type of incident.
• The employee reports an incident by completing the form, and they can also take a photo with their phone, where relevant.
• The allocated case manager receives the incident report.
• The case manager goes over the incident, considers the need for anonymity, and delegates responsibilities.
• Agreements are made, with deadlines and owners.
• Reminders ahead of deadlines ensure action is taken.
• Data is stored confidentially and in accordance with GDPR.
What value does Evovia give you?
Framework setting and broad overview
You gain an important tool for ensuring that your organisation lives up to expectations around how incidents are handled beyond the usual workplace assessments. You can establish a policy for any abusive behaviour incidents that demand attention and action.
Broad overview and case management
You can report occurrences of incidents or abusive behaviour that demand attention and action. You can be assured of having a clear policy for reporting and handling incidents.
Incidents are taken seriously
You can report incidents directly from your smartphone or computer. This connects you straight to the heart of the organisation, where you will be taken seriously.
Let's talk about your options
We will call you so that we can find a solution together.