Before the conversation:
• You decide on the structure of the dialogue and prepare the questionnaire.
• HR or the manager sets up the offboarding process.
• The questionnaire is sent to the employee.
• The employee shares their responses with the person responsible for the exit interview.
• The owner of the exit interview prepares for it based on the employee's responses.
During the conversation:
• The exit interview owner and employee participate in the conversation.
• Conversation minutes, including any agreements, are prepared and confirmed during the meeting.
• All agreements are collected into one overview.
After the conversation:
• The exit interview owner receives a reminder ahead of any agreement deadlines.
• Visual overviews and statistics collate the experiences of those people who leave the organisation.
• Benchmarking across departments is possible.
• Data is stored confidentially and in accordance with GDPR.