to capture insights
Evovia's offboarding tool gathers important learnings and coordinates dialogues with employees who leave your organisation. It is not an administrative tool, but a dialogue process in which the employee completes a questionnaire that is used by HR or the team leader in their exit interview. It gives a clear picture of areas of possible improvement for employee retention.
How Evovia's offboarding works
Before the conversation:
• You decide on the structure of the dialogue and prepare the questionnaire.
• HR or the manager sets up the offboarding process.
• The questionnaire is sent to the employee.
• The employee shares their responses with the person responsible for the exit interview.
• The owner of the exit interview prepares for it based on the employee's responses.
During the conversation:
• The exit interview owner and employee participate in the conversation.
• Conversation minutes, including any agreements, are prepared and confirmed during the meeting.
• All agreements are collected into one overview.
After the conversation:
• The exit interview owner receives a reminder ahead of any agreement deadlines.
• Visual overviews and statistics collate the experiences of those people who leave the organisation.
• Benchmarking across departments is possible.
• Data is stored confidentially and in accordance with GDPR.
What value does Evovia give you?
You gain insight into your employee's experiences as well as what may have prevented their resignation. You receive vital feedback on your leadership behaviour, and you can say farewell to the employee in a way that leaves the door open for future collaboration.
Framework setting and broad overview
You receive important strategic information about why employees leave the organisation as well as uncovering potential development areas. You can set the framework for offboarding, defining roles and behaviours for managers during the process. Visual reports and statistics give you an overview.
Say goodbye on great terms
You will have a better end to your time with the organisation, and your perspective will be taken seriously even though you are on your way out. You will also gain an insight into what you may have been able to do differently within your role.
Let's talk about your options
We will call you so that we can find a solution together.