• You generate a survey with ratings and text-based questions.
• Evovia offers templates to suit different industries.
• You decide on how to organise your WPA.
During the WPA:
• The WPA owner invites employees to complete the WPA survey.
• Employees fill out the survey and share it with the WPA owner.
• The WPA owner analyses the responses with the help of overview graphics.
• Optional risk assessment and assessment of legal obligations.
• The WPA owner writes up notes with specific agreements, to be used as an action plan.
• All agreements are gathered into one overview with the option to filter by risk, importance, and legal obligations.
• Relevant parties receive email reminders as deadlines approach.
• Annual work environment discussions take place within the same framework and are registered as such.
• Statistics and overview graphics show development over time and document completed work for the relevant authorities.
• Data is stored confidentially and in accordance with GDPR.