Sickness absence policy:
• You decide how often a manager should contact their absent employee (e.g. day 1, day 5, day 14, and day 28).
• You set up questionnaires for the discussions on each of these days.
• Managers, HR, or colleagues can register an employee as being on sickness leave.
• Going on sickness leave and returning from it can be registered in a different system, with the data being captured in real time by Evovia's API integration.
Dialogues about sickness absence:
• The manager receives an email reminder when the employee should be contacted.
• With one click inside the email, the dialogue's agenda opens up.
• The manager writes dialogue minutes and agreements directly into the agenda.
• The minutes are sent out to the employee with one click.
• The process ends automatically when the employee's return to work is registered.
Status checks and follow up:
• Reminders ahead of any agreement deadlines help you follow up.
• Graphical reports and statistics show current sickness absence as well as ongoing absence dialogue processes on a departmental and organisational level.
• Data is stored confidentially and in accordance with GDPR.