Digital tool for wellbeing assessments and surveys
Evovia's survey tool supports both internal and external surveys. This means that you can choose to survey your organisation using your current Evovia set up, or you can add external users and organise them manually before sending out the survey.
Internal surveys can be used for wellbeing questionnaires and more, while external surveys can be used for customer satisfaction research and questionnaires for collaboration partners.
• You decide on the purpose of the survey and the questions.
• The survey owner sets up the survey and decides on participants, segments, roles, dates, and anonymity.
• Participants are automatically sent the survey.
• The survey owner can keep track of responses.
• Reminders can be sent out to those who have not yet responded.
• When the survey closes, the owner decides how to handle segments with few responses to ensure anonymity.
• Managers or team leaders are automatically informed when the survey closes and the processing of data can begin.
• Managers or team leaders can analyse the results and set up meetings.
• Notes with specific agreements are added to the survey.
• Deadline reminders ensure progress.
• The survey owner can track the action plan's status.
• Visualised reports and statistics display the results.
• Repeated surveys show development over time.
• Data is stored confidentially and in accordance with GDPR.
What value does Evovia give you?
You'll receive vital feedback from your department and an accessible tool for creating action plans on the basis of the survey's results. Reminders help you keep track of agreements in the busy working week.
Framework setting and broad overview
With a few clicks, you can set up a survey for the whole organisation. You can delegate responsibility to managers, who will follow up with action plans. You'll have oversight of the process, helping you support your managers as they evaluate the results. Action plans and agreements ensure that you don't simply receive a snapshot of current sentiment, as the survey results will lead to action in any development areas that arise.
Results are taken seriously
Your perspectives on wellbeing and improvements won't just gather dust on a shelf. They will be taken seriously and followed up on in the form of dialogue and specific tasks.
Let's talt about your options
We will call you so that we can find a solution together.