Digital tool for 1:1 conversations
Ongoing 1:1 can be used for any kind of conversation between two people. It could be a status check-in between a manager and an employee, a regular development catch up, a meeting about a project, a difficult conversation, or something else entirely.
1:1 conversations are a particularly useful tool for remote leadership, in order to ensure closer connections and continual progress.
How Evovia's 1:1 conversations work
• The manager sets up their own 1:1 form for preparation and the conversation itself.
• The manager invites their employee to complete the 1:1 form.
• The form can be sent out automatically at a set time, eg. the first Tuesday of the month.
• The employee completes their preparation and shares the form with their manager.
• The manager completes their preparation based on the employee's responses.
During the conversation:
• The manager and employee have their 1:1 conversation.
• They can refer to previous meeting minutes and tasks.
• Conversation minutes including any agreements are prepared and confirmed during the conversation.
• All agreements are gathered into one overview.
After the conversation:
• The manager and employee receive a reminder ahead of any task deadlines.
• The 1:1 conversation can be connected to an EDP dialogue.
• Visualised overviews and statistics show the employee's development.
• Data is stored confidentially and in accordance with GDPR.
What value does Evovia give you?
Better conversations that take up less time
The tool provides you with structure and continuity, as well as help with remembering your agreements. You will be seen as an accessible leader who helps direct and maintain focus on your employees' development and performance. This will help you to boost motivation and ensure a sense of flow for your team.
Framework setting and broad overview
You can easily bring 1:1 conversations into the daily routine, boosting development, motivation, retention, and performance in your organisation. You can help to set out a framework, delegate roles, and support your managers. Visual overviews and statistics give you an overview of processes and development.
Tailored 1:1 conversations
Your perspective will be seen, heard, and acted upon in your daily work. Your manager will become a close collaboration partner who can help you fine-tune your direction, goals, development, and performance.
Let's talk about your options.
We will call you so that we can find a solution together.